Friday, October 2, 2009

YWAM DTS in Kona

Hello Everyone!

What a wild ride so far. You may be wondering why there are only pictures of my nephew's and neice on my page, well it's because my camera broke the day before I left for Kona. I will try to update my blog with picture soon. I just wanted to let you all know what is going on so far. I am being radically loved by God, my heart is being made new. It seems I arrived in Kona weeks ago when in fact it's only been 8 days! My DTS (discipleship traing school) class is amazing, there are 65 or so of us and we are all so HUNGRY for Him. We have had amazing times of worship and already seen God heal and set people free. His love is so BIG!

The weather and the landscape are just as beautiful as the postcards capture but the working of God in our hearts is so much more beautiful. I am so grateful to be in a place like this for such a time as this. ADVENTURE, I love that word! Similar to when I moved to Boulder, CO from Gainesville, FL I was ready for an adventure. It's always a little different than you were expecting. He is taking me DEEPER into intimacy with Himself. I believe I won't even recognize myself as the same person when this is over. It have spent may hours crying, some with tears of joy other in intercession. Dieing....that I may actually live....that is what is happening.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit." John 12:24.

I came here thinking, "I know who I am." Well surprise Amy! And I jumped off cliff dying the whole way down but at the bottom I fell into His heart and Oh How He Loves Me! Actually within the first few days I did jump off a cliff (about 40 feet) into the ocean. It was perfect!
I could write a lot about this but the main point is He created us all for ONE purpose to be loved by Him, and to love Him back, to worship Him. All our earthly titles and goals fade away in light of our greatest purpose, to Know the living God! To worship Him that is my true identity.

Miss and love you all! Thank you for your letters, phone calls, text messages, PRAYERS and support. You all blow me away! I really feel so much love and support from my family (that is the body of Christ)

Also I need about $2,000 more for my outreach. We are all praying about where we are to go but we have to know soon. I will post again as soon as I know. My money is due in 3 weeks. I am halfway there. Thank you so much for making this happen in my life. Your financial support truly humbles me and has kept me pressing in because I want so much for each one of you.

His Beloved,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment